You are now leaving College Media Network to visit

Daily Vanguard

(If your pop-up blocker is activated, please click on the link above.)

Help with groceries is a snap

By: Gogul Krishnan

Food Stamp Program offers same services but is now called SNAP

The federal Food Stamp Program, now called the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), still helps to ensure that students, families, seniors, people with disabilities and low-income workers have enough food to eat. SNAP can be used to purchase …