You are now leaving College Media Network to visit

The Daily Cougar

(If your pop-up blocker is activated, please click on the link above.)

Fire leaves students displaced

Some residents say they have not received enough information from authorities

A fire broke out on the third floor of Bates Residence Hall in the Quadrangle on Friday. According to an e-mail sent out by UH Vice President of Student Affairs Elwyn Lee, the fire was caused by a hotplate that fell onto some clothes. Dorm residents are p…